9th April 2015, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

Can I give M.Phil entrance exam of Delhi University again in October if appeared 4 times?

Respected Sir,
I am registered my M.Phil last year and I have written my exam for this year as my fourth attemt. In university they told its registration and I wrote exam this month. Is it possible for me to write exam for next October of this year or my M.Phil will be rejected?

28th December 2017, 02:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I give M.Phil entrance exam of Delhi University again in October if appeared 4 times?

Yes, definitely you can apply for the M.Phil entrance examination of Delhi University once again after failing in it 4 times earlier, there is no problem in it.
Many of the aspirants qualify in the examination after failing several times in it. It is not an issue, you should not give your hope and just apply for it once again with such dedications. I am sure, you can qualify in it this time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?