31st March 2015, 09:31 AM
Unregistered

What are the chances of getting scholarship for doing post graduation in general surgery in Bangladesh?

Hello Sir/Mam,

i'm hasan,from chittagong,bangladesh..i am a first year student in a university in a five years of mbbs course..i want to become a cardiac surgeon,thats why i want to go to england/canada/usa to complete my post graduation in general surgery..then i want to do the course necessary to be a cardiac surgeon..what is the process of becoming a cardiac surgeon?? If i want to go to uk/canada/usa for higher studies after my mbbs,is there any chance of getting scholarship in this sector??plZ,if u answer,i'll be very grateful to u..
With best regards to u sir..

10th April 2023, 02:41 AM
AddisonRae

Default Re: What are the chances of getting scholarship for doing post graduation in general surgery in Bangladesh?

Hello Hasan, Becoming a cardiac surgeon is a long and rigorous process that requires extensive education, training, and experience. Here are some steps you can follow to become a cardiac surgeon:
  • Complete your MBBS degree: You need to complete your MBBS degree from a recognized university or medical college in Bangladesh or any other country.
  • Pursue postgraduate studies in General Surgery: After completing your MBBS degree, you need to pursue a postgraduate program in General Surgery. This typically takes 3-5 years to complete and includes both theoretical and practical training.
  • Specialize in Cardiothoracic Surgery: Once you have completed your postgraduate studies in General Surgery, you can specialize in Cardiothoracic Surgery. This involves further training and education in the surgical treatment of heart and lung diseases.
  • Gain Experience: After completing your specialization, you need to gain relevant experience by working in hospitals and clinics. This will help you enhance your skills and knowledge in the field of Cardiac Surgery.
As for scholarships for postgraduate studies in General Surgery abroad, there are several options available. Many universities and organizations offer scholarships and funding for international students to pursue higher education in healthcare-related fields. You can research scholarship opportunities on the websites of universities or organizations that offer relevant programs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?