24th December 2014, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?

Hello
Can u plz tell me the duration of master hotel management course,
as i will be completing my b.com (hns) soon
n i want to do master of hotel management? N i also want
to know about the salary range of all the posts?????

24th December 2014, 07:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?

The duration of Master of Hotel Management course is 2 years. To be eligible to pursue MHM course, you must have completed Graduation degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university.

Salary in hotel management industry differs depending upon the hotel management institute from where the candidate has passed out, work experience, skills and ability to handle tough situations. Those who come from top notch hotel management institutes such as IHM can expect starting salary of Rs 20,000 or more and candidates who come from normal Hotel Management Institutes can expect starting salary of Rs.8000 or more.
24th December 2014, 07:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?

MHM is Master of Hotel Management is pursued only after successful completion of Bachelor Degree.As you are going to complete Bachelor degree you are eligible to pursue Master of Hotel Management course.

The duration of Master of Hotel Management Course: 02 years

Educational Qualification Required:

i) Candidates must have completed their "Graduation" from any recognized university in any stream.And final year candidates who are going to complete their Bachelor degree are also eligible to apply for MHM Master in Hotel Management course.

Salary ranges from Rs. 15, 000/- to 20, 000/- as initial pay. However, it also depends upon aspects like- performance during interview, intelligence, skills etc.

You will be joining the company as a Trainee or fresher with salary around 18000/- per month, and after successful completion of Training or probation period it may increase based on the performance during Training period.And periodically as working experience increased, there is a tendency to demand for High salary with minimum of Rs.35,000/- per month.You can find employment in Hotels and Catering institutes, Restaurants, Resorts, Hospitality Administration, Tourism organizations, Cabin and Airline industries.
10th December 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

I'm pursuing my graduation in commerce, I want to know the best course available after bcom. and let me know the range of salary available for the course and duration.
31st August 2016, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Sir I completed bcom I want to do MBA in hotel management can please tell me about entrance exam to join in best institution so I can prepare for that
2nd April 2017, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

Which course is best in hotel management which gives us higher salary package
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?