18th July 2017, 08:10 PM
Unregistered

What to do for admission, if already missed MH-CET application form?

Hello, this is Dinesh. I am a working professional in an HR consulting company in Pune I decided to pursue for 3 year LLB course but I was not knowing, that I have to appear for the entrance exam. I went to inquire in some colleges in Mumbai but the last date to appear for MH-CET is over. I am a bright student and have got good percentage in B.Com. I am worried about the admission now. Your response is highly appreciated if you can help. Thank you.

22nd July 2017, 08:53 PM
AhanaIrshad

Default Re: What to do for admission, if already missed MH-CET application form?

Candidates those who are wiling to purse 3 years LLB course, must have completed their Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with 45% of minimum marks in it. To get admission in any College, candidates should have qualified in the entrance examination which is the basic requirement.
You don't have to worry about it if you have missed the entrance examination this year. Better you apply for the next year to purse for the LLB course. You must have to appear and qualify in the CLAT (Common Law Entrance Test) to get admission in different Colleges to study the LLB course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?