12th February 2015, 05:37 PM
kaur money

What is the date of MSc(Physics) under panjab university

I want to know entrance exam date of MSc( physic) in seccission 2015-2016 under panjab university.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of MSc(Physics) under panjab university -- [New]
  2. Admission in B.A LLB integrated course in Panjab University? How to get admission in Panjab University?
  3. What is the date for Ph.D in punjab? I have done M.Com from Panjab University Chandigarh
  4. List of various B.Com colleges in Chandigarh? Procedure for admission?
  5. Date of conduct of exams of Panjab University, Thapar University, PEC and Punjabi University? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  6. Cutoff list for M.Com admission in Panjab University?
  7. Last date of MCA entrance exam of Panjab University? How to fill the Panjab University, Chandigarh form for MCA entrance exam?
  8. Can I get admission in B.Com in Panjab university after passing 12th with 64% in commerce
  9. How to take admission in Chandigarh in B.Com?
  10. Information about AICTE approval? I am a student of Panjab University department
  11. What is the fee structure of MCA in Panjab University
  12. How to take admission in Panjab University after scoring 85.8% in 12th commerce?
  13. Which is the better university among Panjab University and Punjab Agricultural University to pursue B.Tech(Food Technology)?
  14. What is the fee structure for B.Com 1st year under Panjab University? What is the date of admission?
  15. Can I get a job after passing BSc Hons Botany from Panjab University
  16. Scope of MPH after completing BDS from Panjab University Chandigarh?
  17. How to get admitted in Punjab Engineering College with a score of 100 in AIEEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Where can I get private M.A Hindi from Panjab University application form? What is the fee structure and the last date?
18th May 2015, 12:52 PM
Pwg_31
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the date of MSc(Physics) under panjab university

Unfortunately the last date has passed.

The last date for application was- 12th May
and
The last date of submitting the fee in any branch of SBI was- 15th May
and
Regarding the correction of photograph or any other changes in the form, the last date is- 20th May.

So, if you have submitted the form, then you hold a chance to apply for the CET but if you have't applied at all, then you have missed the chance this year.
13th February 2016, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

what is the date of submission form of M.sc(physics) under punjab university
29th July 2023, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

How can we get admission in MSC physics without entrance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?