4th April 2014, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

What to do for double post graduation in Diet & Nutrition?

sir,i ve completed my m.sc computer sience and now want to double post graduation in diet and nutrition what can i do for that?

Related Questions:
4th May 2014, 07:31 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What to do for double post graduation in Diet & Nutrition?

Master degree in Diet and nutrition is the very nice course that you think to do. This is the DDPHN (Diploma in Dietetics and Public Health Nutrition) for those who already complete the graduation in Home science both Hons and pass. This is the dealing in subjects like Institutional food administration, Public health nutrition and therapeutic nutrition etc.

The institutions are giving the opportunities to take admission in this course where the 50 percentage of students are reserved due to their merit and remaining 50 percentages of students are reserved due to the Entrance exam of this course. After doing this course the student can placed in a better sector like Hospital, Food industries, Health clinics, Catering industries etc. In the eligibility criteria the student must have the certificate of graduation in home science.

The student must secured 50 percentage of aggregate mark in the graduation exam. The student must apply through online and pay through demand draft or in the official site. Then the student must going to the college for counselling and takes admission in this course and goes for growing his life. The students must give their interest in this sector because of some problems and hardness of the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?