26th June 2016, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Ed after completion of graduation with 48% and 52%?

I scored 48.10% in graduation and 52% in post graduation , so can i eligible for b.ed on base of post graduation ? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Can someone please provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  2. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed? When will be the entrance exam of B.Ed?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Ed after completion of graduation with 48% and 52%?
  4. Eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Bengali after completion of post graduation in Sociology?
  5. What is the minimum eligibility criteria required to do graduation after completion of diploma?
  6. Eligibility criteria for B.Ed correspondence course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for PO exam after completion of graduation with 51.6% marks?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria to do LLB after completion of Graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to apply for Indian Army after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  10. How to do Teacher Training on 12th basis being an Arts student?
  11. Is there any eligibility criteria applied for doing LLB course after completion of Post Graduation?
  12. Am I eligible for IPCC after completion of graduation course?
  13. Which College and University are Registered by Government of Odisha? Can I pursue B.Ed course from that University?
  14. Eligibility criteria, Admission Procedure and Fee Structure for ICWA course to join after the completion of Graduation in B.Com?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria asked for doing M.Com after completion of B.Com?
  16. Is it possible to improve my graduation marks after completion of B.Ed course?
  17. What is the criteria followed for getting a job after completion of graduation?
  18. What should I do after 12th commerce to get the banking job?
26th June 2016, 07:53 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Ed after completion of graduation with 48% and 52%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I scored 48.10% in graduation and 52% in post graduation , so can i eligible for b.ed on base of post graduation ? What is the minimum criteria required for the same? Can someone please provide me the details on this? Awaiting for the response.
Your masters degree marks is above 50%, So you are eligible for B.Ed course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for B.Ed course.

There are no age criteria.
26th June 2016, 07:53 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing B.Ed after completion of graduation with 48% and 52%?

Yes, you can get admission for B.Ed. course after completion of Post graduation with 52% marks.

B.Ed. stands for Bachelor's of Education.

B.Ed. is an undergraduate academic degree which qualifies the graduate as a teacher in schools.

Eligibility criteria for admission in B.Ed. course :-

-The candidate should possess Graduation or Post Graduation degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.

-There is relaxation of 5% marks for OBC/SC/ST candidates.

-There is no restriction on upper age limit for admission.
26th June 2016, 08:50 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to do B.Ed course after completion of your Post graduation course with 52% aggregate marks from a recognised university. To be eligible to pursue B.Ed course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree or Master's degree course in Arts/ Commerce/ Science stream from a recognised university. So, if you have completed your Post Graduation course in Arts/ Commerce/ Science stream from a recognised university are eligible to pursue B.Ed course.
27th June 2016, 06:04 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you are eligible to get admission in the B.Ed course in any recognised university.

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is necessary to have degree to appear for various teaching jobs entrance examination.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that the candidates must have passed graduation or post graduation degree with minimum 50% from any recognised university.

Candidates have to appear and qualify in entrance examination for admission in the course. So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course.
27th June 2016, 09:25 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

I am sorry to say that you cannot apply for B.Ed course if you have been unable to score a minimum of 50% in aggregate in your graduation as the minimum eligibility requirement for any candidate to opt or B.Ed examination is that he/she should have scored a minimum of 50% in graduation. However, relaxation of 5% in given to SC/ST category students.
27th June 2016, 11:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Yes definitely you are eligible to pursue Bachelor of Education course after completion of your Masters from a recognised University. You must have at least 50% marks and 45% for reserved categories in your graduation. There is no specific age limit. You have to qualify the exam to get admission in good college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?