21st July 2016, 09:12 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria needed to do masters in Chemical engineering?

I have completed my bechlor of chemical engineering from IIChE(Indian institute of chemical engineers,which is recognised by AMIIChE and its a distance learning course. Could I appear for the masters of the chemical engineers in GTU?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do masters in Chemical engineering?
  2. Can I do Ph.d. as well as Master degree at same time?
  3. Can I do masters in chemical engineering after bachelors in mechanical engineering from Canada?
  4. List of colleges offering M.E in Chemical Engineering? What is the eligibility criteria for M.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the eligibility criteria needed to get engineering quota under 3B?
  6. Is there any college offering masters degree in chemical engineering in India?
  7. How to do masters programme in chemical engineering from abroad university if I am a chemical engineer with 2 years experience
  8. What is the eligibility criteria in GATE for chemical engineers?
  9. Eligibility to appear on BOE exam or Government job exam after completing B.Tech from IME Mumbai?
  10. Criteria to get admission in Masters of Archaeology?
  11. How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of colleges and eligibility criteria for MS in Chemical Engineering in Germany?
  12. Can I join Masters in Environmental Engineering in IITs or NITs after completion of BE in Chemical Engineering?
  13. Am I eligible to do masters in Electrical, Computers or IT if I have done B.Tech in Mechatronics?
  14. What is the procedure for pursuing MS from abroad in Chemical Engineering?
  15. How to pursue part time M.Tech in Chemical? What is the eligibility criteria for the course?
  16. Is it possible for me to pursue masters in automobile in USA after completion of B.Tech chemical engineering?
  17. Eligibility criteria and procedure to do training in Chemical Engineering from Supreme Petrochem? -- [New]
  18. Eligibility criteria for doing masters in USA based on GRE?
21st July 2016, 10:50 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria needed to do masters in Chemical engineering?

Degree from IIChE is 100% valid. You have no need to worry about its affiliations. GTU stands for 'Gujarat Technological University'. After completion of your bachelor's degree in chemical engineering, you are eligible for admission in master's degree in chemical engineering. GTU conduct entrance exam for admission in master's degree. You must have to score at least 50% marks in your graduation for appearing in entrance exam.
22nd July 2016, 02:40 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria needed to do masters in Chemical engineering?

Yes, you can get admission in the above mentioned course from the above mentioned University, but for that you will have to score well in GATE examination. Once you had scored well in your examination, you will be very much eligible to get admission in the course mentioned above.
1st October 2020, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Now I am a student in iiche, age 37, work in a company, completed 3 paper out of 14 no.s and going on. My question..
1. The B.tech degree from this institute is valid for gate exam?
2. I get time nearly 3 hrs per day ..will be sufficient for gate preparation after 40 year as to complete all papers in iiche will take 3 years.
27th September 2021, 09:02 PM
Minal F

Candidates must have a bachelor's degree in B.Tech or B.E in Chemical with an aggregate 55% or more from a recognized university are Eligible for Master's in Chemical Engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?