6th September 2015, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

What is the exam pattern for Statistical Inspector post in Directorate of Economics and Statistics?

What is the exam pattern for Statistical Inspector post in Directorate of Economics and Statistics?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for ISS or IES after MSc(Operations Research)? What is the scope of operations research?
  2. Am I eligible for non statistical post? I have qualified for Tier II statistics paper
  3. Model question papers with solutions for KPSC Statistical Assistant(Economics & Statistical dept.) exam?
  4. Indian Statistical Service Exam, Statistics - IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Indian Statistical Service Statistics - III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Minimum percentage required in B.Tech, 10th and 12th to sit for IES? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Educational criteria for ISS and IES exam
  8. Am I eligible for ISS posting after completing BCA?
  9. How to apply for the post of excise sub inspector post? What is the paper pattern?
  10. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc and M.Sc in Statistics? Detailed Information regarding District Statistical Officer Exam?
  11. Am i eligible for Indian Statistical Service exam after passing MSc Ag(Statistics)
  12. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  13. Procedure of admission in presidency Collage, Kolkata for Economics or Statistics Honors?
  14. Exam pattern of drug inspector exam?
  15. What will be the salary offered for an Indian Economic Service Officer?
  16. Can I apply for SSC CGL if I have a backlog which results will come in July 2015?
  17. Model Question Papers to prepare for Statistical Assistant Exam?
  18. How to get admission in economics honors? I am pure statistics and business economics student
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?