30th January 2015, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to B.Ed course after Graduation from a private university?

What is the procedure to do B.ED after my graduation from private university?. plz give me It full procedure with entrance exams date and what sub I have to study for it . plz snd me some books name aswell . plz go through sir/mam I m very sophisticated about my career.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for doing BED in Rajasthan? I have done B.Com from Nagpur University
  2. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
  3. Can a candidate pursuing B.Com from Kanpur university apply for snap? Are private students of graduation not eligible for symbiosis?
  4. Procedure to become a lecturer in government or private college under IP university?
  5. What is the course fee for B.Ed(LE) in KIITS per annum?
  6. Am I eligible for CTET exam after completing Graduation with 44% marks?
  7. If I have 1 year and 8 months experience of teaching then will I be eligible for distance B.Ed course of Jamia? What is the fee structure of the distance course from various universities?
  8. Can I do B.Ed from CCS university? Which are the teaching subjects in B.Ed? After B.Ed what are the requirements for TGT and PGT courses? Is there any post or vacancy in government schools for government teachers?
  9. Can I do B.Ed after scoring 48% marks? I have done graduation in geography(Hons)
  10. Is EIILM university recognized university by graduation? Can I do B.Ed from MDU
  11. Date of B.Ed entrance exam?
  12. Will Mumbai University accept my graduation done from CMJ University?
  13. What is the procedure to do B.Com Private?
  14. List of Private Colleges in Delhi to get admission for Graduation in Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to get admission in B.Ed in any college of UP?
  16. News says that degree from CMJ University is null? Will Mumbai university accept graduation from there?
  17. How can I get job in cet bed in south mumbai?
  18. How to do B.Ed course from Mumbai University? What is the fees for that college?
30th January 2015, 08:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What is the procedure to B.Ed course after Graduation from a private university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the procedure to do B.ED after my graduation from private university?. plz give me It full procedure with entrance exams date and what sub I have to study for it . plz snd me some books name aswell . plz go through sir/mam I m very sophisticated about my career.
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for B.Ed after completing Graduation through Private Institution.

The qualification required for applying in B.Ed is Graduation in any discipline from a recognized university. Those candidates who have completed their graduation from private university can also apply. Most of the reputed universities are demanding minimum 60% of marks in Graduation level for the admission process. Some reputed universities may also conduct their own entrance also. Admission is based on the marks scored in the last examinations of graduation and entrance exam.

The full Information regarding admission will be updated in the official website of the concerned university. The mode of payment of fees will also be different for various Institutes. The application mode can be online or else offline. You can download the application form through official website.

Reference Books for B.Ed Entrance Exam:

Jamia Milia Islamia B.Ed. Entrance Exam
by Arihant Experts (Author)

B.Ed. Entrance Exam Guide (Popular Master Guide)
by RPH Editorial Board (Author)

Delhi University B.Ed. Bachelor of Education

Complete Success Package for Guru Gobind Singh B.Ed Entrance Exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?