27th July 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to continue MBA course in Madras University? Do I need to re-register my MBA?

I had applied for MBA course in Madras University but I discontinued my course in 2016. How can I continue my course? Do I need to re-register my MBA? Or, can I apply directly?

31st July 2021, 01:08 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to continue MBA course in Madras University? Do I need to re-register my MBA?

The procedure to continue an MBA course at Madras University is a candidate must have passed any bachelor's degree from a recognized university. Admission will be granted on the basis of marks obtained in TANCET(Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test)conducted by the DTE(Directorate of Technical Education) Tamil Nadu.

Interested candidates can apply online through the TANCET website https://tancet.annauniv.edu/tancet/. First of all, register yourself on the website and thereafter log in with the details. Fill the application form with all the required details and upload the scanned copy of all the relevant documents. Pay the application fee online and submit the form. I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.unom.ac.in
31st July 2021, 09:41 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to continue MBA course in Madras University? Do I need to re-register my MBA?

The procedure continue MBA course in Madras University is given below.

You can't continue same course now.

You have to re- register if you really want to get MBA degree.

You can get direct admission on the basis of graduation score through college level counseling.

You can secure admission in Madras University by securing good score in CAT exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?