27th September 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to get admission for M.Tech course after completion of MCA course?

I am student of mca final year. i want to do m.tech. what should i do to take admission in m.tech course regular.? plz tell me. Can someone please provide me the complete information on the same? Awaiting for the answer soon.

Related Questions:
  1. Where in Mumbai can I do M.E/M.Tech distance learning course in Computer Engineering?
  2. Can I do Ph.D after completion of MCA course? What is the admission procedure followed for the same?
  3. How to do M.Tech after completing MCA?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get admission for M.Tech course after completion of MCA course? -- [New]
  5. Possibility of pursuing M.Tech after MCA? Job in different sectors for MCA graduate?
  6. Can I get admission in MCA management? What is the procedure? Is there any scope for MCA commerce? I have not done document verification for MCA admission
  7. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to get admission in IGNOU for MCA program? Procedure to get admission?
  8. What is MCA admission procedure? What is the syllabus of MCA? Study material for MCA?
  9. What is the procedure to follow for applying Ph.D after completion of MCA?
  10. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  11. Can I apply for Ph.D after completion of MCA?
  12. MTech admission criteria after BSc and MCA -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure of part time M.Tech through PGCET? Good colleges, fees availability of forms?
  14. How to apply for M.Tech course after completion of MCA?
  15. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  16. What can I do after completing BSc computer science?
  17. Procedure for admission to MCA from Mumbai university? Can i take admission in the current year?
  18. Procedure to do Ph.D after the completion of MCA?
30th September 2015, 04:58 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for M.Tech course after completion of MCA course?

Yes you are eligible to apply for M.Tech after MCA. For that you need to show your CGPA or percentage of marks obtained in MCA. It is also essential to have a valid GATE score in oder to get an M.Tech degree. In order to do M.Tech a valid GATE score in CS is extremely essential. Otherwise you won't be qualified for it. So start preparing for GATE. Collect necessary books and in case of additional help you can join coaching centres who will be guiding you in the correct path. Good luck!
30th September 2015, 09:23 AM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to get admission for M.Tech course after completion of MCA course?

You can apply for the Graduate Aptitude test in Engineering after completion of master's degree in computer application.

GATE is the entrance exam conducted by Indian Institute of Technology or IISC Bangalore for the M.Tech admissions. Candidates with bachelor's degree in technology, engineering, master's degree in science, master's degree in computer applications can apply for the exam.

Visit the Official website of GATE 2016 for online application GATE 2016 .
30th September 2015, 09:50 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

If you are interested in Master of technology course after MCA then you can apply for the GATE exam for M.Tech from top technical institutes of India like IIT, NIT etc.

GATE is online computer based test conducted by the IIT for more than twenty disciplines. Graduates in engineering, technology and also those with master's degree in science and computer applications can apply for the exam.

There is no upper age limit for this exam and no limitations on number of attempts.

GATE 2016 is conducted by the IISC Bangalore.
30th September 2015, 11:54 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

If a candidate want to do M.tech after the completion of MCA, then he/she can do it through GATE examination.
GATE is an online computer based examination which is conducted by IIT. Candidates who are Graduates in Engineering, Technology and those who have Master's degree in Science and Computer Application can appear in the GATE examination.
There is no limits for number of attempts and no upper age limit also.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?