27th September 2015, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Automobile engineering after completion of B.Tech in information technology?

Hi sir !!
Is it possible to do m.tech in automobile engg after cmpleation of b,tech in ""informationtechnology""please tel me how can i approch to get m.tech in automobile engg..colg and other detailsplsss........ Can someone please guide me in the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completion of MCA course?
  2. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  3. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  4. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Automobile engineering after completion of B.Tech in information technology? -- [New]
  5. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  6. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  7. How to join in MS university Tirunelveli for M.Tech CS or IT?
  8. Any IIT which offers Automobile Engineering at M.Tech level?
  9. What is the fee structure of 4 year B.Tech in MIT Bangalore
  10. Any IIT from where I can do M.Tech Automobile Engineering?
  11. Can I pursue my masters in automobile engineering after B.Tech in Information Technology
  12. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics & Communications Engineering? Requirements for getting admission into the course in USA and Germany?
  13. Which is a better choice for me between Job and M.Tech course after completion of Degree? List of Colleges offering M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  14. List of colleges offering Automobile Engineering? I have completed SSC with 69% -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for NET exam after passing B.Tech and M.Tech in IT?
  16. Can I do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering? Requirements for admission in Germany and USA for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for M.Tech in food technology after doing B.Tech in Information Technology?
  18. Can I study M.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.E.(Automobile Engineering)? List of universities offering admission with scholarship?
28th September 2015, 10:45 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Automobile engineering after completion of B.Tech in information technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir !!
Is it possible to do m.tech in automobile engg after cmpleation of b,tech in ""informationtechnology""please tel me how can i approch to get m.tech in automobile engg..colg and other detailsplsss........ Can someone please guide me in the same?
Sorry that you are not eligible for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering after completing B.Tech in Information Technology. Those candidates who have completed BE or B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Aeronautical Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering or equivalent would be eligible. You can pursue for the M.Tech in Information Technology or any other specialization which is relates to Information Technology.
28th September 2015, 01:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do M.Tech in Automobile engineering after completion of B.Tech in information technology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir !!
No, B.Tech in Information Technology candidates are not eligible for M.Tech course in Automobile Engineering.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech degree with Automobile or Mechanical engineering from a recognized university are eligible for M.Tech in Automobile engineering.

Your minimum age should be 17 years.
1st October 2015, 12:02 AM
iruazim
Senior Member+

I am sorry to say you that you are not eligible to do M.Tech in Automobile Engineering as you have done B.Tech in Information Technology.
Candidates who have done B.Tech in Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University are only eligible for M.Tech in Automobile Engineering.
So, you should try for M.Tech program in your stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?