2nd August 2015, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to join M.Tech/M.E as part time in Chennai?

Hi,

I am currently working in a private company and I decide to do M.Tech/M.E as part time along with my job in chennai. Is it possible to do M.Tech/M.E without writing GATE exams and when should the admission starts ?

Please list out all colleges in chennai to do M.Tech/M.E

Thanks,
Prabakaran G.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  2. What is the procedure followed to join M.Tech/M.E as part time in Chennai? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to study M.Tech/M.E part time in Anna University Chennai
  4. How to do part time M.E in Anna University Chennai? Are they providing part time M.E course? What are the procedure involved?
  5. Is Anna University providing part time M.E. course? Procedure to join?
  6. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  7. How to join Ph.D in part time after completing M.A, M.Phil in Tamil? Procedure to join Ph.D? Which colleges give part time Ph.D?
  8. What is the procedure to do M.E in part time? Colleges available in Chennai to provide Parttime in M.E?
  9. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  10. Am I eligible to do M.E Part time after completing correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering? Procedure to join M.E(Part Time)?
  11. How to join M.E Part time in Anna University, Chennai?
  12. Cutoff for doing part time M.A? What are the courses offered in Part Time and Chennai Anna University
  13. How can I get admission in part time diploma(Mechanical/Automobile Engineering) after completing ITI from Chennai? Detailed information about colleges with admission date and procedure?
  14. How to join part time ME? Application procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to join for Ph.D programme in finance(part time)? I am working in private sector bank as Assistant Manager in Chennai
  16. can I join part time engineering course of AICTE approved college? I have completed DME part time in IME
  17. Should I study Part Time MCA if working in an IT company? Is Part Time MCA has less value than Full Time MCA?
  18. How to apply for M.E part time in Anna University?
2nd August 2015, 11:12 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join M.Tech/M.E as part time in Chennai?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am currently working in a private company and I decide to do M.Tech/M.E as part time along with my job in chennai. Is it possible to do M.Tech/M.E without writing GATE exams and when should the admission starts ?

Please list out all colleges in chennai to do M.Tech/M.E

Thanks,
Prabakaran G.
Yes, of course you can do M.Tech or M.E through Part Time course. Since, you are already working so you can do M.Tech through Distance or Part Time. However, you must appear and qualify in the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

- The minimum eligibility criteria required to apply for M.Tech is B.Tech/B.E in concerned specialization with 55% of marks from a recognized university/Institution.

- The admission to the M.Tech through Part-Time or Distance mode is based on the entrance exam conducted by the respective university.

Institutions Offering M.Tech/M.E Part Time in Chennai:

Bharath Post Graduate College
No 8, Near Amirtanjan Pvt Ltd, Karpagambal Nagar
Mylapore,Chennai - 600004
Call: (044) 66599574

Sri Shankara Institute of Engg & Technology
No 24 Bazzar Road, Near Velachery Railway Station, Ram Nagar North, Madipakkam, Chennai - 600091
Call: (044) 66423487

Indian Institute Of Higher Education
No 642, Opp To Appollo Hospital, Anna Salai
Nandanam ,Chennai - 600035
Call: (044) 66754272

Aringar Anna Engineering College
No 1, Near HDFC Bank, Janaki Nagar Arcot Road
Valasaravakkam, Chennai - 600087
Call: (044) 66246282
3rd August 2015, 06:54 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to join M.Tech/M.E as part time in Chennai?

AICTE doesn't approve any distance mode M.Tech program and if you want just a M.Tech degree without AICTE approval then you can go for it. It is necessary to get M.Tech from a AICTE recognized institute because it is a regular course.
You can not pursue M.Tech which has regular classes with practical plus you have to do a research project which is not possible in distance mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?