31st August 2015, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

What is the process for admission in Ph.D. course in Nutrition?

What is the process for admission in Ph.D. course in Nutrition?

Related Questions:
  1. Schedule for admission PhD in Nutrition & Dietetics at Delhi university? Which entrance exam to give for it?
  2. Procedure to apply for PhD in Nutrition program in Bangalore University? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Can I get admission to study PhD in NIN/ICMR after completing M.Sc in Foods and Nutrition?
  4. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Nutrition and Dietetics in Delhi University? When the entrance exam will be held?
  5. Detailed information about ICAR PhD entrance exam for M.Sc(Foods & Nutrition) postgraduate?
  6. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD in Food and Nutrition for M.Sc(Home Science) candidate? -- [New]
  8. Names of institutes offering integrated PhD in Nutrition? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of the universities with admission procedure who offers Ph.D in Food & Nutrition?
  10. Can I do Ph.D in Nutrition after doing PG diploma in dietetics and nutrition from VLCC institute after B.Com
  11. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  12. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  13. How can I pursue Ph.D from PGIMER? I have done masters in food and nutrition -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to make my career in dietetics and nutrition? I am a BSc Yoga and Nutrition from TGOU
  15. What is the requirement and procedure to get admission for Ph.D?
  16. What is the admission process followed for doing Ph.D in Dance?
  17. Procedure to study PhD in NIN for a candidate who has secured 63% in M.Sc(Food Science and Nutrition)?
  18. Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
5th September 2015, 03:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the process for admission in Ph.D. course in Nutrition?

If you want to apply for Ph.D course you will thus have to fulfill the following below mentioned criterias;

1. You need to have a PG qualification with a minimum of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized University.

2. You will have to clear NET/SLET/JRF/GATE exam.

However, students having qualified in the above mentioned examination will be entitled for direct interview without appearing for any entrance examination.

Most of the Institutes conducts their own entrance examination in order to allow admission to candidates for Ph.D course, therefore if you do not have the above mentioned examinations score, you will probably have to appear for the entrance examination of the prospective Institute.

After having scored well in your entrance examination with good marks, you will be probably called for an Interview for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?