6th November 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What rank is required to get admission in M.Tech CSE from Andhra University?

What is the rank to be secured to get seat for doing M.Tech in Andhra University (CSE stream)? Please reply to my email id [email protected].
Thanking you.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in ECE or CSE branch after scoring 2594 rank IN EAMCET?
  2. Can I study M.Tech in Osmania University or JNTU if secured 7000 rank in GATE-CSE being an OC student?
  3. Can I get ECE/CSE if secured 1729 general rank in MBM M.Tech entrance exam? Cutoff marks required for admission?
  4. How much rank is required to get admission in B.Sc Agriculture at Andhra Pradesh? -- [New]
  5. Can I get admission to study BF.Sc in Andhra University if secured 13062 rank in EAMCET being a BC-B candidate?
  6. How much rank is required to get CSE branch in VIT?
  7. What is the minimum PG CET rank required to get admission in M.Tech (CSE) for a General category student?
  8. Best university/institute for doing M.Tech in Bangalore?
  9. Seats in all IITs, NITs, BITS, Jadavpur University, BESU and CSE for M.Tech (CSE)?
  10. Can I get seat in Andhra University with 1896 rank in APPGECET being a girl candidate? When the counselling will be started?
  11. Eligibility to apply for an Education Loan in Andhra Bank to study Mechanical/CSE in Amity University?
  12. What are the government jobs available for M.Tech CSE students?
  13. Colleges for MSc electronics for best placements? Are MSc courses good for lecturer jobs only?
  14. Ph.D in Andhra University after completing M.Com?
  15. Will there be any chance for me to get admission in Andhra University with a rank of 758 in GPAT Exam for the year 2012?
  16. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which college should I get admission under Andhra University having secured a rank of 483 in Civil of PGCET Exam?
  18. How much rank is required in JECA to get admission in Jadavpur University in Kolkata or Vidyasagar University? How much the university cost per semester?
7th November 2016, 04:41 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What rank is required to get admission in M.Tech CSE from Andhra University?

The cut-off marks is not announced and so it is not possible to provide the exact information regarding the rank or marks required for getting admission. You should however try to score your best and leave the rest. Cut-off marks is generally never the same as it depends upon various factors. Therefore, prepare well for your examination and I am sure you will do well in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?