24th December 2016, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the requirement to do masters in fashion management?

I am getting graduation next year in fashion designing. Can I apply for the masters in fashion management next year? Or I have to wait for one year for the entrance for PG course? What is the percentage required for PG course?

25th December 2016, 12:57 AM
positive boy

Default Re: What is the requirement to do masters in fashion management?

Masters of Fashion Management Eligibility requirement:-

You Must have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a reputed University is required.

Candidates who have passed the diploma course in Fashion Designing/Accessory from NIFT are also eligible for this master’s program
25th December 2016, 08:04 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

To pursue your Fashion Management Post Graduation course you must have completed your graduation in fashion technology or designing as per the qualification. As you are going to get your degree in fashion designing in next year hence you are eligible to apply for this entrance exam and for this course.
You have to qualify the entrance exam if you want to get government seat otherwise you are eligible for management quota seat also.
25th December 2016, 11:42 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am getting graduation next year in fashion designing. Can I apply for the masters in fashion management next year? Or I have to wait for one year for the entrance for PG course? What is the percentage required for PG course?
If you have completed graduation degree in Fashion Designing from a recognized university with above 45% are eligible for Master degree in fashion management admission.

Your age should be above 17 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?