24th December 2016, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MBA after completion of B.Sc nursing?

Is their any need of experience after 4 years of B.Sc nursing to get admission into MBA and what are the possible options other than M.Sc nursing and MBA? Can I go for any other course other than nursing?

25th December 2016, 12:04 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for MBA after completion of B.Sc nursing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is their any need of experience after 4 years of B.Sc nursing to get admission into MBA and what are the possible options other than M.Sc nursing and MBA? Can I go for any other course other than nursing?
Yes, of course you are eligible to apply for MBA course. MBA (Master in business Administration ) is the master's degree course those who completed their Graduation course are eligible to apply. In order to the MBA one must be graduate in any stream with minimum 50% marks in your aggregate.
25th December 2016, 12:42 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

1. There is no need of any experience to get admission in Master of Business Administration after Bachelor's degree in Nursing. You can apply for entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT etc to get admission in management colleges for pursuing MBA course.

2. Apart from M.Sc Nursing and MBA, if your age is less than 25 years and you have done 10+2 with PCB subjects, you can apply for NEET examination to get admission in MBBS or BDS course in top medical colleges of India. To apply for NEET exam, you should have minimum of 50% marks in 12th board exam.
25th December 2016, 01:22 PM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Yes, after B.Sc Nursing you can opt for some other courses rather going for M.Sc Nursing. You are eligible to pursue MBA after that. There are many specializations available in MBA for a B.Sc Nursing graduate like : MBA in Hospitality/Health Care/Aviation/Agriculture Business/Banking/Tourism/Pharma/Finance/Production etc. In order to pursue MBA in any of the above specialization you must have scored minimum 50% marks in B.Sc Nursing course from a recognized college/university. For reserved category candidates the marks is 45%.

With the above qualification and eligibility you have to appear for MBA entrance examinations like : CAT/MAT/XAT etc. So, there is no experience required, if you qualify in the entrance examination then you can definitely purse MBA.
25th December 2016, 01:32 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Yes, you are eligible for MBA after completion of B.Sc Nursing course. The candidates with a minimum of 50% marks in B.Sc Nursing are eligible for the MBA course. The admission to the MBA will be done through a common entrance examination like CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP, OPEN MAT, TANCET etc. You can choose MBA in Healthcare Management or MBA in Hospital Management etc to pursue your career in the healthcare profession. The MBA course is useful for those who want to pursue their career in the management field. If you study the MBA in good business school then the chances of getting job with good salary is high.
25th December 2016, 07:00 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

A graduate degree is essential to apply for MBA course and candidate can do MBA in any subject in which they are interested.
Admission for MBA will require candidates to attend CAT/MAT/ exam .
At least of 50% marks should be there in the graduation.
So you are eligible to apply for MBA.
25th December 2016, 10:44 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
After completion of B.Sc in Nursing, you are eligible for MBA course.

Those candidates who have completed graduation from a recognized university are eligible for MBA entrance exam. Your graduation marks must be above 50% from recognized university. Final year candidate are eligible for MBA entrance exam.

List of the MBA entrance Exams:-

CAT
XAT
SNAP
JMET
MH-CET
CMAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?