14th March 2015, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

What is scope of physics after post graduation(physics)?

Hello Sir/Mam,

I am student of B.Sc.(maths).I want to know scope of physics after graduation.which fields I can choose after PG? Which would have better career path? Can you please furnish the complete information on the same? Waiting for your answer. Thanks!

Related Questions:
15th March 2015, 12:53 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is scope of physics after post graduation(physics)?

Physics is a subject which has an evergreen demand and scope. The world is facing a shortage of efficient research scholars in this field. As a consequence there are huge opportunities for physics candidates especially the post graduates. There is huge scope of jobs in both public and private sector for physics candidates. It will be better if you can go for PhD degree and research as there is huge scope in the field of research in Physics.

-The best opportunity for physics MSc candidates is doing research in Scientific Research and Development Organizations such as Physical Research Laboratory Ahmedabad, Defense Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Nuclear Science Centre New Delhi, Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC), Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Kolkata and Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO).

-You can also find employment opportunity under the central and state government through Staff selection commission, Union Public Service Commission, State PCS, Indian Forest Services, Public sector Bank, Indian Defense services etc.

- There are opportunities in Material engineering firms, MRI machinery manufacturers, Power generation, Archaeology bodies, Medicine manufacturing companies.

-You can also go for teaching and lecturing profession in various schools,colleges and universities.

-You can also find jobs in insurance,marketing and railways sector.

- Post offices, LIC, PSUs also recruit post graduates in the field of physics.
16th May 2015, 04:16 PM
savneybillford

Hello,
You can do your Masters in Physics. I myself am a graduate in physics and going to do my post graduation next in physics. It has a lot of scope. You can go for teaching field as the world needs good lecturers of physics. And you can demand a high salary depending on your experience and expertise. Your can join as a researcher in government and private sectors too. DRDO,ISRO,etc are looking for physicists. Good luck.
26th June 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

If 12 science biology(B group) student working for Quantum Physics Research ?
If YES ,then what do he study after 12th for became scientist in Quantum Phy. Fild ?

Thanks .....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?