20th December 2021, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

What shall I choose medical or non medical after 10th ICSE?

Hi i am a student of 10th ICSE...I am unable to decide what to choose after 10th...med or non med.. i can do maths n bio well... i have interest in computer line also.. radio jockey is also my hobby.. i want to choose d path which can help me financially...after that studies could be continued..

25th December 2021, 12:45 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I choose medical or non medical after 10th ICSE?

You can choose any field whether it is medical or non-medical after your class 10th and every field provide money. If you will choose the path as per your choice you will grow more in that field because interest gives you inner satisfaction and more way to think and earn paths. You can choose any professional field after your 10th and side by side you can also work on your hobbies as at present you have a lot of time to think about your career and to become independent financially.
28th December 2021, 06:24 PM
Msdhoni02

What shall I choose medical or nonmedical after the 10th ICSE?

Science: Science offers many career options such as engineering, medical and research roles.

Commerce: Commerce is the second most popular career option after science.

Arts/Humanities.
28th December 2021, 06:58 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

What shall I choose medical or non medical after 10th ICSE?

Both non-medical and medical are good fields and have good scope. You can get success in both fields. But it all depends on your interests, if you are interested in biology with chemistry and physics you should go for medical. But if you are interested in maths instead of biology you should go for non-medical.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?