11th November 2018, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What should I do among MSc(IT) and job after completing BSc(IT)?

Sir, I will complete my BSc(IT) this year. I want to know that should I have to study M.Com or not? Because I don’t know any benefit I get after MSc(IT). I will search job after my BSc(IT) but my friends are telling me to do Post Graduation. So, what can I do in this situation?

20th November 2018, 05:02 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do among MSc(IT) and job after completing BSc(IT)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I will complete my BSc(IT) this year. I want to know that should I have to study M.Com or not? Because I don’t know any benefit I get after MSc(IT). I will search job after my BSc(IT) but my friends are telling me to do Post Graduation. So, what can I do in this situation?

You can choose either post graduation studies or job based on your interest and family situation. You can also study the post graduation course after some work experience, if needed. You can study various courses in post graduation like MSc (IT) or MSc Computer Science or MBA or MCA, etc. after completion of the BSc (IT). On the other hand, you can apply for various jobs in government and private organizations on the basis of BSc (IT) qualification. You have to appear for the written test and interview for getting jobs in the banking industry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?