7th February 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

What should I do further post graduation or masters in accounts/taxation?

I have completed my inter CA & given my TYBCOM exams & want to do post graduation in Accounts/ Taxation i need your advice. I am also undergoing my articleship for 3 yrs? What should i do further?

21st February 2014, 06:22 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do further post graduation or masters in accounts/taxation?

You may for the Taxation specialization in your Post Graduation.So to become a Tax Assistant you must have obtained a minimum of Bachelor Degree from a Recognized university.It would be better if you have Bachelor degree from the Accounting or the Taxes or else from the Tax Laws.So soon after completion of the Bachelor Degree in the above streams then you can definitely eligible for doing your Masters in Taxation field.
Many of the students generally do Masters in Taxation or else on the Audit with the state level certifications.

You can thereafter find your role as Certified Financial planner,Certified Public Accountant,Enrolled agent and more.For a Tax Accountant there are high level of the responsibilities,these mainly have the impact on the entire business financially and for its entire growth.

Tax accounts can work in the businesses or Organizations and can find role as the Advisory or Tax consultant in Public employment accounting firms,and even become an entrepreneur.Tax accountants must be able to prepare,or Audit and plan the fillings of the taxes.You can also get a good job in the IRS(Internal Revenue Services) for gaining work experience.Other than this you can find employment in KPMG LLP firm which is of the largest accounting and tax advisory firms. Tax accountants basically prepare the taxes for the Private,Public companies,Private individuals,government entities and more.Being a Tax accountant,one must understand the concepts of Tax laws financial planning,attending and Participating in the strategies,Reporting and Law,Tax situations and more.
22nd February 2014, 10:00 PM
neha ve

Default Re: What should I do further post graduation or masters in accounts/taxation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my inter CA & given my TYBCOM exams & want to do post graduation in Accounts/ Taxation i need your advice. I am also undergoing my articleship for 3 yrs? What should i do further?
I have recently completed in M.A(HISTORY-56.12%).my mains sub.is history.bt d prblm d hw dis scaling dis sub.and cut-off marks of qualify.
4th September 2014, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

hiiii i m in tybaf I scored very good in fy n sy nw my ques is I want to do masters in baf I dont knw mumbai univercity has masters or not if have thn in which clg will u plz ans me if there is or not .....plz ans
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?