17th July 2015, 11:16 AM
Unregistered

What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?

What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology? Can someone please let me know the list of post graduation course which we can opt for? Please provide me the answer soon as possible.

Thanks!

17th July 2015, 05:52 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?

If you have only diploma in packaging technology qualification then you are not eligible for post graduation. For post graduation you need degree qualification and at present you don't have it.

You can get admission in a degree course based on your diploma qualification through lateral entry procedure which will allow you to get admission in 2nd year of the course.
18th July 2015, 09:38 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do next for my higher studies after completion of diploma in Packaging technology?

Since you have pursued your diploma in Packaging technology, so you have a variety of course options now and you should choose the one as per your interest, comforts and future goals. There are courses in your discipline as well as other disciplines. You can pursue course like :-

- B.Tech in Packaging Technology
- PG Diploma in Packaging Technology
- BCA
- BBA
- Other field courses like Fashion, Mass Communication, Tourism, etc.

However, the best option for you is to pursue either B.Tech or PG Diploma in Packaging Technology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?