25th July 2016, 01:39 PM
pksrivastava813

What should I study in Abroad after completion of M.Tech(Biotechnology)?

I am an M.Tech student, studying with Biotechnology stream. After my M.Tech I want to move Abroad for study purpose. Kindly tell me what should I study in Abroad related to Biotechnology after completion of my M.Tech?

25th July 2016, 11:48 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I study in Abroad after completion of M.Tech(Biotechnology)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pksrivastava813 View Post
I am an M.Tech student, studying with Biotechnology stream. After my M.Tech I want to move Abroad for study purpose. Kindly tell me what should I study in Abroad related to Biotechnology after completion of my M.Tech?
After completion of M.Tech in Biotechnology, you can do Ph.D course from Abroad. But you should qualify in GRE and TOEFL exam.

It is necessary to qualify in GRE exam to get admission in Ph.D course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?