15th March 2015, 12:27 AM
Unregistered

What would be the best courses to take after Post Graduation in Psychology?

What would be the best courses to take after Post Graduation in Psychology? Please provide me the right information on this as I am confused on what to do next. It would be great help if you can list me down the courses and there scope for it. Thank you.

29th May 2015, 02:00 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: What would be the best courses to take after Post Graduation in Psychology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What would be the best courses to take after Post Graduation in Psychology? Please provide me the right information on this as I am confused on what to do next. It would be great help if you can list me down the courses and there scope for it. Thank you.

If you are interested to continue your studies and want to learn more in the field for Psychology then apply for PhD course which is related to Psychology. Here, I have listed you some of the best course which you can apply for after completing a Master of Psychology,

- PhD in Cognitive Science
- PhD in Psychology
- PhD in Counseling Psychology
- PhD in Stress Analysis
- PhD in Applied Psychology

There is good scope available for the above courses, those candidates who have completed PhD course can find the job opportunity in any one of the below fields,

- Advertising Industry
- Research Establishments
- Rehabilitation Centers
- Welfare Organizations
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?