25th January 2019, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

When the admission form for MSc course will be published by Delhi University?

Hello everyone, I am the appearing student of BSc with Chemistry Honours and I want to admit to Delhi University for MSc in Chemistry course. Can you tell me when the MSc admission form will be published?

31st January 2019, 05:21 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission form for MSc course will be published by Delhi University?

1. There is no notification for Master of Science admission in Delhi University.

2. But as per previous year trends, it is expected to be released in 2nd or 3rd week of May 2019. Once notification is out, you can apply for recruitment at its official website.
31st January 2019, 06:35 PM
Rab Rakha
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When the admission form for MSc course will be published by Delhi University?

The admission form for DU (University of Delhi) M.Sc admissions are usually released in the month of May every year with the entrance examination scheduled to be held in the second half of June.

For more details and updates regarding the DU PG admissions, you must check the DU official website i.e; www.du.ac.in on regular basis.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?