30th July 2015, 01:14 AM
Unregistered

When is the All India Post graduation Entrance test MDS going to happen? Complete details about the exam?

When is the All India Post graduation Entrance test MDS going to happen? Complete details about the exam? Can you let me know where exactly I can search for the MDS entrance exam details as soon as possible to me? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  2. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  3. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?
  4. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  5. List of dates of all the entrance exams which are going to happen for Post graduation course?
  6. How many marks required in BDS to do MDS from abroad? Entrance exam details for the same?
  7. Is there any common entrance test for admission in MDS course in India for government colleges?
  8. Number of MDS seats available in AP? Syllabus of MDS entrance exam?
  9. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  10. Should I go abroad and do MDS? Details about MDS in Singapore
  11. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  12. Is it possible to do MDS in USA without giving any entrance tests?
  13. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Doing MDS is best in India or America? Entrance test, best colleges and reference books?
  15. Cutoff marks required in Manipal University MDS entrance exam to get admission? Number of MDS seats available across India?
  16. Which are the entrance exams available to do MDS in USA?
  17. Upcoming PG entrance tests for MDS?
  18. How many MDS seats are there in AP in government colleges? Can AP students write all India PG entrance test?
5th March 2018, 12:02 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the All India Post graduation Entrance test MDS going to happen? Complete details about the exam?

There are several All India Post Graduate Entrance Tests for pursuing this MDS Course. They are,

>> NEET MDS (All India PG Dental Entrance Examination)
Application start date - 8th February, 2018
Last date for receipt of applications - 9th March, 2018
Conduct of Examination - In May, 2018
Result Announcement - in June, 2018
Click here for More Details

>> All India Post Graduate Dental Entrance Test
* Candidates who are done with their BDS course from a recognized Dental Council of India are eligible to apply for this test.
* As far as my best knowledge is concerned, official notification will be issued in the month of March, 2018
8th March 2018, 02:10 PM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: When is the All India Post graduation Entrance test MDS going to happen? Complete details about the exam?

Details of All India Post graduation Entrance test MDS :

Previous NEET-MDS was held in the month of January 2018 and it is expected that the next NEET-MDS would be held in Jan 2019 but there is no official notification regarding this. We have NEET(UG) exam in the month of may 2018 but not NEET -MDS exam.
So, start preparing for next year as this year exam was already conducted.

Previous year application fees was :
-- General and OBC category Applicants : Rs.3750.
-- Reservation category candidates like : SC/ST/PWD applicants : Rs.2750.

Official website for complete information : https://nbe.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?