24th August 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?

Dear Sir,
I got 25.33 marks in gate2013 exam of branch computer science.Sir plz tell me in will clg i will get M.Tech seat and tell me the procedure of Andhra Pradesh colleges for gate counselling.

1) Sir In which date gate counselling will be conducted?
2) how can we know the dates of different colleges for gate counselling?
3) What is the procedure for gate counselling?

Sir plz send the information of 2013 gate counselling to my mail addr. suni.yeluru@gmail .com
Thank you Sir

Related Questions:
  1. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  2. Counseling procedure conducted for admission in engineering colleges for WBJEE? How can we apply for 2nd counseling?
  3. Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics? -- [New]
  4. Whether a candidate is eligible to attend 2nd counselling after securing rank within 30000 to 40000 in JEE Main? Whether seats remain available in good colleges at 2nd counselling of JEE Main?
  5. How can I get seat information for M.Tech CSE for Muslim minority?
  6. How to take admission in M.Tech without donation? When is the entrance test?
  7. Fee structure of MBBS course in Kalinga Institute?
  8. What are the requirements for counselling in GCT TANCET MBA Counselling?
  9. TNOU M.Sc Counselling & Psychotherapy 1st Year- Counselling And Health Psychology (MCP-14) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. What's teh counselling date of Jharkhand DLCECE? What's the applying procedure and relevant details?
  11. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Date and procedure of AIEEE state counseling of Uttarkhand? Can I secure a seat in counseling with 97691 AIR(overall)?
  13. When will the PGCET counselling for GATE qualified students be held? Procedure of counselling?
  14. Which is the entrance test for IBM? Is ICET test enough to enter into IBM?
  15. When and where GPAT counselling will be start in Hyderabad? What are the certificates required at the time of counselling?
  16. How to join B.E Mechanical engineering after scoring 808 marks in 12th? My cutoff marks is 118.25
  17. When will be the Anna University M.Tech and M.E counseling?
  18. How many students will get admission in government college from JEXPO?
30th August 2014, 09:46 AM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?

The Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) conducts Post Graduate
Engineering Common Entrance Test (PGECET) for admission into Regular PG Courses in
Engineering, Technology, Architecture, Pharmacy and Planning (ME / M.Tech. /
M.Pharmacy / M.Arch).

Also, there is a separate application procedure for GATE score holders which generally
starts in April-May as notified on the PGEC website. ()

This year the application procedure has been over already so there is no chance of getting
admission this year. You can apply next year only.

Schedule of counselling and all other detailed information are published on PGEC website
as and when required. So you should be visiting the website regularly so that you don’t
miss the counselling dates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?