24th August 2014, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

When will the PGCET counselling for GATE qualified students be held? Procedure of counselling?

When will the PGCET counselling for GATE qualified students be held? Is it same as PGCET counselling? what is the counselling procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  2. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  3. Counselling dates and colleges for M.Sc Nutrition and Dietetics? -- [New]
  4. When will be the Counselling for GATE qualified candidates to join M.Tech course in AP?
  5. Will I get admission in Government Colleges in UPTU for Civil Engineering after scoring 1334 under OBC girls category?
  6. When will be the Anna University M.Tech and M.E counseling?
  7. Colleges giving stipend for gate qualified students in Bangalore
  8. How to take admission in M.Tech without donation? When is the entrance test?
  9. List of mtech colleges which can give admission on PGECET 1351 Rank in EEE stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. When will be the counseling for GATE candidates for M.Tech admission?
  11. Which is the entrance test for IBM? Is ICET test enough to enter into IBM?
  12. Can I expect Calcutta Medical College after scoring 144+ in WBJEE Medical?
  13. How can I get seat information for M.Tech CSE for Muslim minority?
  14. When does Karnataka PGCET M.Tech counseling start?
  15. What is the counseling schedule for BBA programme-20?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 1100 rank in GATE? What is the schedule for counseling?
  17. How to get admission in medical college through NEET?
  18. Am I eligible for B.Ed counselling? I have qualified B.Ed JEE, UP but I have less than 50% marks in my graduation.
30th January 2017, 08:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the PGCET counselling for GATE qualified students be held? Procedure of counselling?

GATE qualified candidates get the first chance to appear for counselling. You will get admission before PGCET counselling. Hence, just make sure you report on time when asked for counselling.

You can get the information about counselling date through their official website. You can also receive call letter for counselling but postal delay can happen most of the time. Hence, keep yourself up to date.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?