30th March 2016, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

When the notification of BHU MDS entrance exam will be released? How to apply?

Hello Sir,
Kindly let me know when BHU will notify for MDS entrance exam? Please tell me how to apply? Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to qualify in BHU MDS entrance exam? Reference books for preparation?
  2. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  3. Procedure to do distance PhD in Communication for a Professor who has completed M.Phil?
  4. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  5. Procedure to study PhD in Mathematics for a candidate who has completed M.Phil from Rajasthan University?
  6. Eligibility for Ph.D in English after M.A. English Honors and PG diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication?
  7. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  8. Where can I get the PET application form?
  9. Notification for BHU M.Sc Zoology entrance exam 2015? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the procedure to follow for getting admission to do Ph.D via IGNOU?
  11. When the notification of JIPMER(MD)-PG entrance exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  12. How to study B.A through correspondence after passing 10th? How to apply? When is the notification going to be released?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for AIIMS MDS entrance exam?
  14. Can I join Indian Navy after my graduation in mechanical engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Entrance exams to study MDS? Examination date of COMEDK-MDS?
  16. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  17. Detailed information about Manipal University MDS entrance exam? Number of seats available?
  18. BDS students can do DNB or not? Information about government MDS entrance exams?
4th April 2016, 06:15 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: When the notification of BHU MDS entrance exam will be released? How to apply?

You are interested to get admission in MDS course in BHU and want to know about the important dates for applying the application form. I am sorry to say that the last date for filling the online application is over. But instead of this I am providing you the important dates.

--Starting date of online application: 1st March 2016

--Last date of online application: 31st March 2016

--Internal Candidate Counseling: 27th April 2016

--External Candidate Counseling: 02nd May 2016

--Final Counseling: 12th May 2016

>>If you want to know about the eligibility criteria then you can go through the below attachment.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf bhu mds booklet.pdf(471.5 KB, 25 views)
5th April 2016, 04:36 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the notification of BHU MDS entrance exam will be released? How to apply?

There will be no entrance examination conducted by BHU for admission to MDS course.

The candidates who have quailed AIPGDEE are eligible to apply for admission to MDS course.

The candidate can apply for admission by clicking here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?