17th November 2015, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

When should a B.Tech student start preparing for CAT/GATE examinations?

I am studying b.tech course and aspiring to appear for both CAT and GATE examination. So tell me when should i start preparing for the examinations?

17th November 2015, 08:13 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should a B.Tech student start preparing for CAT/GATE examinations?

Candidate should start preparing for CAT/GATE as soon as possible.
The best time to start preparation for CAT/GATE is when candidate is in pre-final year of his/her graduation. Candidate will have enough time to complete the preparation without much tension.
Candidate should take help of some coaching institute for better preparation for CAT/GATE. If you complete your syllabus once in pre-final year then there will be enough time for revision.
17th November 2015, 09:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When should a B.Tech student start preparing for CAT/GATE examinations?

The best time to start preparation for Master's degree entrance examinations is in 3rd year of B.Tech course. Since, you are interested to appear in both CAT and GATE examinations, I suggest you to start your preparation from the end of your second year i.e., immediately after completion of your second year B.Tech course. You need to prepare a proper schedule for your preparation and you need to follow it regularly, so, that you can crack MBA and GATE examinations.
18th November 2015, 11:43 PM
iruazim
Senior Member+

B.Tech student should start preparation for CAT/GATE as soon as possible for them.
The best suitable time to start the preparation for the B.Tech student for CAT/GATE is when he/she is in the pre-final year. If the candidate do the same, then he/she will be well prepared for the entrance examination and will have much time to give the level best.
Candidate should also join a good Institution for coaching to score well in the above mentioned examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?