2nd January 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

Whether colleges under SNAP and CAT considers Bachelor's degree percentage?

hello sir
please let me know does SNAP
and CAT colleges considers degree percent....???
kindly let me know asap
thank you!

26th April 2015, 09:03 PM
aide006

Arrow Re: Whether colleges under SNAP and CAT considers Bachelor's degree percentage?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hello sir
please let me know does SNAP
and CAT colleges considers degree percent....???
kindly let me know asap
thank you!
Yes there will be considerable weightage to percentage obtained in Degree. Be it SNAP based colleges or CAT based colleges. But a sigh of relief for you is if you consider normal colleges, degree percentage will not be a problem at all to secure admission.

But if your target college is a top college then the competition will be high from top quality students, who will generally have better academics. So only one differentiator between them will be either very good score in entrance exam or very good reason why you got low acads or if you have good prior work experience.

Don’t worry about low academics - the chances of not converting good admission calls is however low due to less percentage in degree. If you are capable to convince the admissions interview panel there will be no problem for you to secure admission in a very good college. Now it is not time to worry about low acads which you however can’t help. The job on hand is to get a very good score in CAT or SNAP.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?