23rd June 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Whether distance MCA of BITS Pilani offered for Infosys employees is valuable?

Hello everyone, I have just completed my BCA(H) and got job in Infosys through college campus placement. I want to do MCA course. So, I have heard that this company provides distance MCA program in BITS Pilani. I would like to know that is it valuable or not?

27th June 2019, 09:54 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Whether distance MCA of BITS Pilani offered for Infosys employees is valuable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I have just completed my BCA(H) and got job in Infosys through college campus placement. I want to do MCA course. So, I have heard that this company provides distance MCA program in BITS Pilani. I would like to know that is it valuable or not?
Doing a high degree course is always an advantage whether it is distance or regular. As per my personal view degree course can help you to get a promotional or higher level option in the current company. Anyways here some advantages of doing distance MCA of BITS Pilani offered for Infosys employees,

1) You can gain work experience in the IT sector.
2) MCA syllabus is good.
3) You can improve your skill in technology by choosing good projects to work.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?