24th June 2019, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Aimfill College of International Studies?

Hello, which entrance exam I have to appear for getting admission in Aimfill College of International Studies for MBA(Aviation Management)? I want to secure admission for Post Graduation with this specialization in this institute.

27th June 2019, 12:09 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Aimfill College of International Studies?

The entrance examination is not available to study MBA in Aviation Management at Aimfill College of International Studies. The only eligibility criteria is the candidate must have done a graduation in any field from a recognized university.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.aimfillcampus.com
27th June 2019, 02:22 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Aimfill College of International Studies?

The entrance examination available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Aimfill College of International Studies is given below:-

=)CAT) Common Admission Test.
=)(XAT) Xavier Aptitude Test.
=)(MAT) Management Aptitude Test.
=)(JMET) Joint Management Entrance Test.
=)(GMAT) Graduate Management Admission Test.

You can attempt any of the above entrance examination to pursue MBA(Aviation Management) in Aimfill College of International Studies.

You can check the website http://www.aimfillcampus.com/aimfil-aviation-mba.html for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?