10th March 2018, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

Whether M.Sc(Electronics) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Kolkata?

Sir, I am studying in B.Sc (Electronics) in Calcutta University. After my B.Sc I would like to do any job. But I don’t want to quit my study. I am planning to study M.Sc in same subject. I want to join IGNOU for this course. I want to know that M.Sc Electronics taught in IGNOU? If yes, then tell me the study centre in my location i.e.; Kolkata.

Related Questions:
  1. Whether M.Sc(Physics) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Lucknow?
  2. Whether MSc(Biotechnology) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Jaipur? -- [New]
  3. Where is the study centre in Kolkata? I am a B.Tech student from IGNOU
  4. Is it beneficial to study BCA in IGNOU? Whether IGNOU offered placement to BCA candidate? Scope of doing BCA in IGNOU?
  5. How to do LLB course from IGNOU Kolkata Centre?
  6. What are the centres in Kolkata which have regular classes for B.A?
  7. Study center of IGNOU in Kolkata where MSc in Geography is available. -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is it beneficial to study M.Com in IGNOU? Course fee of M.Com in IGNOU?
  9. Procedure to get admission in B.Ed correspondence
  10. Registration procedure to study BCA in IGNOU at Qatar? Study Centers of IGNOU at Qatar?
  11. Procedure to pursue M.Phil in Hindi by distance education from IGNOU?
  12. Is there any IGNOU study centre in USA? How to appear for respective exams?
  13. How to do graduation after doing 12th with Bio Stream?
  14. How can I complete my graduation(mathematics)?I'm doing B.Sc(mathematics) and Mumbai university has stopped conducting B.Sc(mathematics) due to insufficient number of students
  15. Duration of course, admission criteria and name of university for BLIS course through distance education in West Bengal? What type of jobs are available?
  16. Is it possible to pursue M.Ed from Distance Education after BTC without completing B.Ed?
  17. When can I get admission for B.Ed course in IGNOU, Kolkata?
  18. Eligibility of doing Bachelors in banking and insurance while pursuing B.Com?
22nd April 2018, 04:48 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether M.Sc(Electronics) is offered in IGNOU? Study Centre of IGNOU in Kolkata?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I am studying in B.Sc (Electronics) in Calcutta University. After my B.Sc I would like to do any job. But I don’t want to quit my study. I am planning to study M.Sc in same subject. I want to join IGNOU for this course. I want to know that M.Sc Electronics taught in IGNOU? If yes, then tell me the study centre in my location i.e.; Kolkata.

Sorry, MSc Electronics course is not offered in IGNOU. Candidates can find the list of Master’s Degree programs offered by the IGNOU in the website link given Click Here. Candidates can study the MSc Electronics course in various other colleges or universities in India. IGNOU has a Regional Centre in Kolkata. IGNOU Regional Centre, Kolkata website link is given Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?