1st February 2015, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Whether MBA has scope or not? Best MBA college in Bangalore?

Someone please tell me that whether MBA has good scope or not? and which is the best college in bangalore for MBA?

Related Questions:
  1. Top Colleges for MBA course in Bangalore? Which specialization in MBA is having more scope?
  2. Scope after B.Tech+MBA Integrated Course? Can Ph.D. be done after Integrated Courses?
  3. I've done MBA in HR. Now I would like to do Ph.D. Will there be any scope for a Ph.D after 5 years?
  4. Which one is better between MBA IT and MBA HR? Is there any scope for teaching after doing MBA? What is the scope in government jobs?
  5. Is MBA before IAS helpful? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Will I be able to do MBA in Bangalore in any college scoring 45%
  7. Which course will be a better choice for me between Pharma MBA and M-Pharmacy after completion of B-Pharmacy? What will be the career scope for Pharma MBA? Will there be any Entrance Exam to join this course?
  8. Is there any good scope in MBA correspondence course?
  9. Which PG course besides MBA and M.Com should i opt after completing my B.Com with 70% marks?
  10. Scope of MBA students in IT field? Are MBA students not eligible for BPO jobs?
  11. Are Arts students eligible to do MBA? Is English fluency essential for MBA? Scope in MBA for girls in HR?
  12. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad?
  13. Scope in HR stream in BPOs after MBA and 2 years experience as an executive in BPO?
  14. Can I do MBA in Hospitality management or MBA in Pharmaceutics after studying B.Com?
  15. Best college for MBA? Which entrance exam to be answered? Can I apply in FMS college for MBA?
  16. How to do MBA in Bangalore?
  17. Which has better scope between MBA Hotel Management and MBA in Aviation?
  18. How good is christ university for MBA?
8th August 2016, 05:53 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether MBA has scope or not? Best MBA college in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Someone please tell me that whether MBA has good scope or not? and which is the best college in bangalore for MBA?

Yes, there is very good scope for MBA holders. There are various job opportunities available for the MBA holders. They will get placed with high salary, if they studied the course in a prestigious institution. The list of best colleges in Bangalore to study MBA is given;

Indian Institute of Management (IIM) - Official Website
Department of Management Studies, Indian Institute of Science - Official Website
Alliance School of Business - Official Website
Xavier Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship - Official Website
PES University - Official Website
MS Ramaiah Institute of Management - Official Website
Presidency College - Official Website
31st March 2018, 07:07 PM
ravimahawar1234
Member+

Default Re: Whether MBA has scope or not? Best MBA college in Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Candidate who are pursuing MBA are not need to worry for their future.
Best career opportunities for an aspirants of MBA are as mentioned below –
  • MBA students have the maximum chances of being selected in jobs like Sales co-ordinator, HR Recruiter, Direct Marketing Executive and BPO/Telesales jobs
  • MBA freshers have career in accounting and financial planning.
  • MBA students are directly preferred for senior posts of managers board members.
  • MBA graduates have the highest probability of becoming successful entrepreneurs and there is nothing like being your own boss.
  • MBA students have the maximum chances of being selected in jobs like Sales co-ordinator, HR Recruiter, Direct Marketing Executive and BPO/Telesales jobs.

Candidate can also get job in government sector through MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?