19th January 2015, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?

Is it possible to do post graduation in hotel management after completion of electrical engineering??

Related Questions:
  1. Which would be better for me MBA in Hotel Management or M.Sc in Hotel Management? Difference between both of them?
  2. Bachelor degree in Hotel management is possible after B.Com?
  3. MBA in Hotel Management after completing BMS? or Graduation in Hotel Management is necessary? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is there any possibility to do HM course after passing 12th?
  5. What is the course duration of Master of Hotel Management program? How much salary I will get after completing MHM?
  6. How should I join Hotel management course after completing graduation from commerce?
  7. Which post will I get after completing graduation in electrical engineering
  8. Can we do hotel management and catering together? I am doing 12th and want to do Hotel Management after 12th?
  9. Institutes which offers Post Graduation Diploma in Hotel Management through correspondence in Mumbai?
  10. Should I opt for B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing 12th to get Manager post in any private firm?
  11. Post Graduation colleges in India for Hotel Management? Duration of the course?
  12. List of colleges, course duration and prospects of Post graduation in Hotel Management?
  13. How to do MBA in Hotel Management after completing graduation?
  14. How to do Post graduation in MBA in power management? I have completed engineering in electrical
  15. Possibility to study B.Sc in Hotel Management after completing B.E.(Mechanical Engineering)?
  16. B.Sc hotel management after diploma in electrical and electronics engineering?
  17. How to make my career in hotel management after completing graduation(BCA)
  18. Is it a good decision to move from Master degree in Electrical Engineering to Engineering Management? Is Engineering Management better than Electrical Engineering? What is the scope of Engineering Management in USA as well as in India?

20th January 2015, 09:59 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Is it possible to do post graduation in hotel management after completion of electrical engineering??
Yes, of course you can apply for Post Graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering. You can apply for the Master degree courses like,

-Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management
-M.Sc. in Hotel Management
-MBA in Hotel Management

-> Graduation is the basic qualification requirement for Master degree in Hotel Management. The qualification must be obtained from a recognized University with minimum 50% marks in the same.

-> Those who are pursuing the final year of graduation are also eligible to apply the course and 5% relaxation will be given for the candidates who are belonging to the reserved category.

-> Most of the institutions carry out their own entrance exam for the admission process. Those candidates who are interested to do MBA in Hotel Management must quality in any one of the National entrance exams like, CAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA/CET etc.

6th December 2016, 12:00 PM
SRIHMMumbai

Default Re: Is it possible to do post graduation in Hotel Management after completing Electrical Engineering?

You can opt for post graduate courses in hotel management after completing your engineering. There are various PG courses in the field of hotel management.

• Master of Business Administration in Hotel Management
• Master of Science (Hotel Management)
• Post Graduate Diploma Catering & Hotel Management
• Masters in Hotel Management
• Post Graduate Diploma in Hotel Management
• Post Graduate Diploma in International Hotel Management

19th January 2017, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Which courese can i do to become hotel management if i have done B.tech

31st March 2018, 02:06 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation from home science can I do the course of home management

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?