27th August 2016, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Will I get more than 1 lakh salary after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?

Hi,

I am sushma am in 2nd year bsc in cbz course i jave tension my carier and also am intrested in doing msc in zoology and i able to get job by doing msc in zoology and high salary of above 1 lakh? Which all jobs will I get for the same? Hope that I will get the right suggestion from here.

27th August 2016, 10:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get more than 1 lakh salary after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?

First of all, it is not easy to get a 1 lakh per month salary on the basis of M.Sc in botany degree as a fresher in India. If you can clear some government job exam and get selected as a Group A officer, then only you can expect such salary.

Hence, in private sector you have to start from lower level with a lesser salary in the beginning. With experience you can achieve your aim.
12th June 2017, 12:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I get more than 1 lakh salary after completion of M.Sc in Zoology?

I have completed my M.sc in Zoology?? What after it really confused... professor or laboratory work
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?