8th June 2021, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Will my B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from India and Masters degree from America make me eligible for LS in the CSIR NET application form?

I completed my B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from India and then I did my Masters of Science in Chemical Engineering from America. My B.Tech % - 72% and Masters GPA -3.33. I have two specific queries - 1. Can I appear for the subject of Chemical Sciences? Or do I need to appear for some other subject? 2. Will my masters degree from America make me eligible to apply for LS in the CSIR net application form? Lastly will they accept GPA instead of % marks as indicated in my masters transcript?

13th June 2021, 01:51 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Will my B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from India and Masters degree from America make me eligible for LS in the CSIR NET application form?

Yes, Your B.Tech in Chemical Engineering from India and Masters degree from America make you eligible for LS in the CSIR NET application form.

Yes, You can appear for Chemical Engineering relevant subjects.

Yes, Your masters degree from America make me eligible to apply for LS in the CSIR net application form.

Yes, They will accept your GPA instead of percentage.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?