1st August 2016, 03:03 PM
Unregistered

Will there be any problem if I complete distance mode MA for higher studies?

I am a housewife and I have a daughter of 2 years old. I want to complete MA. But due to this problem I want to complete my study in distance mode. Will there be any problems for higher studies if I take admission in distance course instead of a regular course?

1st August 2016, 06:20 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will there be any problem if I complete distance mode MA for higher studies?

No, there will not be any problem if you complete M.A. through distance mode. There are many who completes their graduation & post graduation from distance mode only. But keep in mind whatever university you are applying should be approved by UGC or AICTE or by government. If not approved then there is no point of doing that. You can study from home but have to go to centre for giving examination.
2nd August 2016, 09:20 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will there be any problem if I complete distance mode MA for higher studies?

No, there will not be any such problem if you have completed your M.A. via distance mode of education. You can very much avail job in both public and private sectors and have a great career ahead. Distance mode of education is also very much recognized and is a valid degree. Therefore, you need not worry about anything.
5th August 2016, 12:10 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

I am happy to say you that there will be no problem if you complete your MA course through distance mode of Education. Distance mode courses are equally valued as the regular course, so there should not be any kind of problem. You must verify that the University must be approved by UGC from where you are pursuing the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?