26th September 2015, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Which all course we need to complete to get a job in IT or Software companies?

Which all course we need to complete to get a job in IT or Software companies? Can you please provide me the complete list of the courses which are required to get the job? It would be really helpful if you can answer me soon on the same.

1st October 2015, 12:03 AM
rituja mukherjee

Default Re: Which all course we need to complete to get a job in IT or Software companies?

In order to get a job as a software engineer in IT sector, it is important to take science stream in +2 level. Then in graduation you have to undertake B.Tech or BCA degree. Now a days, most of the major IT companies ask for master degree like M.Tech or MCA. It would be better if you can pursue a master degree. Internships with reputed companies is counted as an added advantage.It is a popular practice on part of colleges to arrange for campus interviews. If you have an overall good percentage of marks in your degree course, a few good internship experiences, and good communication skills then getting a job in campus interview wont be a big deal.
1st October 2015, 12:52 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which all course we need to complete to get a job in IT or Software companies?

Courses required and may useful to get a software job is as follows.

<> C, C++

<> JAVA

<> Oracle

<> Data Base management

<> Unix and Linux and many other course.

In addition this technical knowledge you need to look more on various things like " Communication skills and Attitude "
1st October 2015, 01:13 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

If candidate have completed graduation in relevant subject like Computer, Information technology etc., then he/she can apply for job in IT or Software companies.

List of top courses that will help a candidate to get job in IT or Software companies :
  • Desktop Publishing and Graphic Design
  • Office Software
  • Website Development and Video Editing
  • Accounting Software
  • Training and Presentations
  • Computer Languages
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?