5th July 2016, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Bank operations job after completion of graduation through correspondence mode?

I completed my graduation from correspondence....i want to to I can join in bank operation or not? Can you please let me know the criteria which is followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete information on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs to apply after completion of graduation in correspondence mode?
  2. Which government job I can apply for after completion of graduation B.Com in correspondence mode?
  3. Is it possible to apply for graduation course after completion of 12th commerce after 10 years?
  4. Am I eligible for government bank job if I have scored 55% in correspondence B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to do regular B.Ed course after completion of B.Com through correspondence mode?
  7. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in correspondence mode after completion of M.Sc in IT through distance mode?
  8. Eligibility to do B.Ed in Kerala after 43% in graduation and 50% in post graduation?
  9. Am I eligible to do HMS correspondence course after completion of commerce graduation?
  10. Is it possible to get a job in bank after completion of 12th standard? What is the qualification required for getting the bank job?
  11. Am I eligible for lecturer post if I have done Post graduation through correspondence mode?
  12. Possibilities of doing Master degree in Agriculture after Diploma in same through distance mode?
  13. Am I eligible for getting a government job after completion of 12th standard with improvement exam? -- [New]
  14. Will I be eligible for lecturer job if I have done post graduation via correspondence mode?
  15. Am I eligible to do BA through correspondence mode after completion of diploma in commercial practice?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for inspector job after completion of graduation?
  17. Am I eligible to take admission on D.Ed through correspondence mode in the month of November?
  18. Am I eligible to get job in bank after completion of 12th commerce?
7th July 2016, 12:43 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Bank operations job after completion of graduation through correspondence mode?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my graduation from correspondence....i want to to I can join in bank operation or not? Can you please let me know the criteria which is followed for the same? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete information on the same. Thanks!
Yes, you are eligible to apply for nationalized bank jobs like Clerks and Probationary Officer after completion of graduation through correspondence mode. The IBPS is conducting the examination and recruitment for many nationalized banks. Educational qualification required is a degree in any discipline from a university recognized by the Government of India or equivalent qualification recognized by the Central Government. So you can apply for the bank jobs with your graduation through correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?