9th September 2016, 11:15 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get a airline job after completion of diploma in engineering?

I have completed my diploma in engineering.
Am supposed to complete my btech this year but couldn't attempt my final exams.
So Can I get job in airport with my diploma certificate?
Or any other back office writing job? Can you please provide me the details on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Is it possible to get a job after completion of diploma in electrical engineering?
  3. What courses I can do to get an airline job? -- [New]
  4. What job I can get after completion of diploma in architectural engineering?
  5. Which one is better between job and B.E course after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What all jobs we are eligible to apply after completion of diploma in Electronics?
  7. Will I be able to get job in Merchant Navy after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 72.44%?
  8. Am I eligible to get job in Sriharikota space center after completion of diploma course in Electrical and Electronics Engineering?
  9. Am I eligible for the government job after completion of diploma in Electrical engineering?
  10. Eligibility to do B.E Mechanical after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for job in defence after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. Am I eligible to join diploma engineering courses after completion of 12th with 90% marks?
  13. Am I eligible to do B.E Mechanical engineering after completion of diploma in electronics?
  14. Am I eligible to do Aeronautics after completion of diploma in EEE course?
  15. Am I eligible to do diploma in Pharmacy after completion of diploma in Chemical engineering?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for government job after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  17. Am I eligible for government jobs after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  18. Am I eligible to get admission in IIT after completion of diploma in civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
20th September 2016, 07:49 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get a airline job after completion of diploma in engineering?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get Airline job:

As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you are not eligible to get Airline job with Diploma as a qualification. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for getting Airline job is as follows.

>> You must have completed 12th Class or a Graduation in order to be eligible for Air Hostess job post

>> In general, the basic educational qualification required for Airline jobs is 12th Class.

>> I suggest you to pursue Graduation in order to be eligible for appearing in Airline job recruitment's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?