21st July 2016, 06:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get job in TCS, CTS, Capgemini, HCL, Kinetic Engineering Limited and LML if got below 60% marks in B.Tech Computer Engineering?

Hello sir, I have passed Computer Engineering but my marks is below 60%. I have four years of working experience in same domain. Whether Am I eligible for TCS, CTS, Capgemini, HCL, Kinetic Engineering Limited and LML ?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in TCS, CTS, Infosys and Capgemini if having 2 years gap after 12th? Percentage calculation in CTS and TCS?
  2. What is the eligibility for Wipro, Satyam, TCS and any other IT companies to apply for job?
  3. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  4. Should I attend interview of TCS if already placed in CTS?
  5. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  6. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  7. Can I get job in TCS, Capgemini or Infosys with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  8. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  9. Minimum marks required in 10th and Intermediate to get job in Infosys, Wipro, HCL, HP, TCS, CTS, Accenture and Mindtree?
  10. Am I eligible for TCS/CTS after scoring 75% in 10th, 55% in 12th and 75% in diploma engineering?
  11. Will software companies like TCS, HCL, CTS recruit M.E freshers though off campus?
  12. Am I eligible for TCS and Capgemini as per my academic marks? -- [New]
  13. When will the off-campus interviews of TCS, CTS and HCL be organised?
  14. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS job having 3 years work experience in HCL?
  17. What kind of jobs are available in Capgemini for EEE graduates?
  18. Eligibility criteria to become RTO Officer?
23rd July 2016, 11:37 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in TCS, CTS, Capgemini, HCL, Kinetic Engineering Limited and LML if got below 60% marks in B.Tech Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have passed Computer Engineering but my marks is below 60%. I have four years of working experience in same domain. Whether Am I eligible for TCS, CTS, Capgemini, HCL, Kinetic Engineering Limited and LML ?
You have passed Computer Science Engineering with below 60% marks, So you are not eligible for TCS, CTS, Capgemini, HCL, Kinetic Engineering Limited and LML companies.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for TCS, CTS, Capgemini, HCL, Kinetic Engineering Limited and LML are,

TCS, CTS, Capgemini, HCL, Kinetic Engineering Limited and LML= 60%

You should not have any pending backlog.

Candidates having more than two year gap throughout the studies are not eligible for TCS, CTS, Capgemini, HCL, Kinetic Engineering Limited and LML recruitment.
29th July 2016, 05:12 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Am I eligible to get job in TCS, CTS, Capgemini, HCL, Kinetic Engineering Limited and LML if got below 60% marks in B.Tech Computer Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You already have working experience, so marks won't be any hurdle for you. Now you are an experienced employee, so instead of your marks following things will be seen for your eligibility criteria:

1. Your current CTC.
2. Your expected CTC.
3. Your interpersonal skill.
4. Your work experience.

** So, if you have the following skills then you will for sure get placed in new
company.

One more thing, if you were fresher then only your percentage would have been seen, now you are an experienced, so no need of percentage for you now.
24th August 2016, 12:48 PM
HERE2HELP
Member+

The names of MNC's that you have mentioned in your query, won't allow anyone(freshers) who have less than 60% marks i their graduation(B.Tech). It is true that you can not apply any of these leading MNC's in India. But there are several companies out there who will allow you to appear for them. You can try start up companies to kick start your career. And after 2-3 years of learning and gaining skills you will be a better position.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?