29th September 2015, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to join HKCL being an Associate Software Engineering in Wipro from 5 years?

Hello Sir,
I have 5 years of working experience in Wipro as a Associate Software Engineer. I want to move from Wipro as I think there is no growth for me anymore. I want to join HKCL. Can you tell me that I can eligible to join?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible for me to get a software job with 61% marks in B.Tech Mechanical engineering?
  2. How to do software job in WIPRO after doing BSc computers?
  3. AM I eligible to get a job in software companies if I have two years gap between studies?
  4. After scoring 58% in ECE how can I get a job?
  5. How to get a job with 10th marks?
  6. List of IT Companies that recruit candidates of below 60% criteria?
  7. Is it better to join Wipro or Wase?
  8. Required percentage of marks for getting Testing Jobs being a candidate having secured 70% in 10th and Inter and 55% in B.Tech?
  9. Can I get Job in IT Companies having not secured 60% in 2nd PUC but scored 80% in 10th and 60% in BE?
  10. Does Wipro provide Internship programme for M.Sc(Software Engineering) final year student?
  11. Will there be any chance for me to get Job in IT field having secured 59% in B.Tech, 73% in 12th class and 70% in 10th class? Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities?
  12. Possibility to join Wipro WASE for PHP Developer? Procedure to register online for Wipro WASE?
  13. Am I eligible for WIPRO for software job after securing 70% in 12th and 55.3% in B.Tech
  14. Am I eligible for WIPRO after scoring 61% in 10th, 58% in 12th and a CGPA of 79.5% in MSc Software Engineering?
  15. Am i eligible for NET exam after completing MS in Software Engineering from BITS? I will be getting degree in the money of May next year
  16. Am I eligible for Wipro WASE programme after completing BSc IT and diploma in Higher Software Engineering via NIIT? Details about the job which I can get? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  18. Eligibility for Job in Software MNCs like Wipro, Capgemini, Accenture etc.?
31st January 2016, 06:50 PM
january2016

Default Re: Am I eligible to join HKCL being an Associate Software Engineering in Wipro from 5 years?

Let me tell you that Associate software engineer in nay of the company remain till the date of his/her probation period or till the date his/her training got over and then after he/she got deployed to some project with the profile either as a developer or software engineer.

Your case seems to be different. So, finally you want to switch your company, it is good to switch the company in 5 years. And if you think that there is no growth in the company, then you should switch your company as soon as possible. And if you want to join HKCL then go for it. Even you are eligible for the HKCL.
Before joining the HKCL you must inquire about the job profile you will be given, current salary and the salary you will be offered.

As these things are very important for your career perspective as well as your personal growth.
Just apply for the face to face interview of HKCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?