12th April 2014, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for MNCs like Gppgle, Intel, Dell etc.?

hi i secured 87% in 10th , 63.8% in 12th and 80% marks in b.tech(electronics and communications).am i eligible for such company.plz recommend me other mnc also.

14th April 2014, 03:24 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for MNCs like Gppgle, Intel, Dell etc.?

Yes you should be eligible for most of the MNC companies. Companies like Nokia Solutions, Deloitte etc. take in fresh candidates only with 70% above through out studies where in you won't be able to apply for it because you have less than 70% through out. The common eligibility criteria followed for most of the MNC companies are as follows,

-> 60% above in 10th, 12th and UG/PG.

-> Good domain knowledge and communication skills.

-> No backlogs in college studies.

The best way to get the job in these MNC companies is prepare well for the campus recruitment and get placed when you are in your final year itself. If you are already out from college then you need to start applying for several companies CLICK HERE!! to know about the present job openings for freshers.

Make sure that you are ready for everything which means the selection rounds which will be conducted by the MNC companies for freshers selection. There will be 3 rounds which are 1) Aptitude 2) Technical interview 3) HR interview. If you have prepare for all these 3 then for sure you get the job in no time.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?