10th November 2010, 09:17 PM
sumanthyella

Got 60% in BTech : Can I make it to MNC's ?

hi
i am doing my B.Tech IT from CMR college under JNTU and i have just 60% marks untill end of my 3rd year.my 10th and 12th marks are 88 84% and 88.6 % , i could not concentrate in my studies due to my ill health,as i have 6 backlogs and i cleared them i still have 1 yr. can i get a chance in getting into MNC's ? what do the recruiters think about me due my less marks in B.Tech ?
please help.

Related Questions:
10th November 2010, 10:58 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Got 60% in BTech : Can I make it to MNC's ?

yea you can do it.don't worry just concern about your vocabulary and communication skills

if these are good ,
why don't a company want to hire you..

go for it

regards
~~
10th November 2010, 11:14 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Got 60% in BTech : Can I make it to MNC's ?

if you can secure minimum of 60% marks throughout your career then you will be eligible to join in so many MNCs. you have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th. so you ahve to only maintain 60% marks in your graduation. but to join in MNCs first you have to clear your backlog. after clearing your backlog you will be eligible to apply for MNCs.

there are some MNCs which gives their criterion that student should not have any backlog in his career. for such company you will not be eligible as you have backlogs.

but do not worry. so many company are there those only wants minimum of 60% marks throughout your career.

best wishes.
11th November 2010, 01:27 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

Yes definately !

If you have scored 60% marks in your current courses, then you can easily apply for MNCs.

Because to join MNCs, you have required just or more than 60% marks.

But, in now a days 60% marks is compulsory, if you want to interested for placements.

Because all the companies are required minimum 60% marks to appear in the interview.

So, if you have scored 60% marks, then you are eligible. But scored 60% marks is not enough to get a job.

So, please improve your external knowledge as well as your communication skills.

This will helps you to provide a good jobs in any multinational companies.
11th November 2010, 01:43 AM

Yeah why not man!!!

Just believe in yourself!! If u can score 88% marks then you can also clear backlogs too!! Many mnc's are interested in taking those people which are confident to there approach. So always be confident, which will improve communication skill also.
So, after all these no one can stop u!!
11th November 2010, 02:58 AM
Gaurav.jain88

Sorry dear it is just a criteria to take part in the campus of mnc is doesnt ensure about the job.
For job you must give your best in the various phases of recruitment.
11th November 2010, 08:19 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

yes you can apply for mncs.it needs 60% in your graduation so try to clear your backlogs first. you will face littlebit problem in campusing as some companies need 60% with no any backlogs.
11th November 2010, 08:24 AM
asahu47
Senior Member+++

hii

if you can secure minimum of 60% marks throughout your career then you will be eligible to join in so many MNCs. you have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th. so you ahve to only maintain 60% marks in your graduation. but to join in MNCs first you have to clear your backlog. after clearing your backlog you will be eligible to apply for MNCs.

there are some MNCs which gives their criterion that student should not have any backlog in his career. for such company you will not be eligible as you have backlogs.

but do not worry. so many company are there those only wants minimum of 60% marks throughout your career.
like TCS , INFOSIS,,

good luck.
11th November 2010, 02:42 PM
megha ram singh

Yes.., you can get a good job in MNCs
But I think you should try for higher studies also. then you can make it to MNCs easily..all the best..
11th November 2010, 02:48 PM
Sachin Narayan

Hi,
Yes u can still get a job in a MNC just work hard this year and try to maintain ur percentage.
Only academic qualification is not necessary, but practical knowledge also.

You should have a good communication skills and practical knowledge. rest hard work is the key.

thank you
11th November 2010, 02:51 PM
megha ram singh

Smile Re: Got 60% in BTech : Can I make it to MNC's ?

Yes.., you can get a good job in MNCs
But I think you should try for higher studies also. then you can make it to MNCs easily..all the best..
11th November 2010, 04:06 PM
Shilpa Chakravorty

Yes you can do it. you have got the required marks in your class 10 and 12 marks. Just prepare for your interviews nicely and have a optimistic approach , no matter how pessimist the interviewers appear to you.
11th November 2010, 06:12 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

it looks like you are a good student and if it is true then you need worry try to clear your backlogs because this backloges can create problems for you in future that is in campusing . and try to get atleast 60% in graduation . then every thing will be fine . good luck
11th November 2010, 06:43 PM
chandana Reddy

hi....
yes of course....all the mnc's usually require a minimum of 60%...

good luck..
11th November 2010, 07:33 PM
malini k

Dear friend,
Try to clear your all backlogs and try to obtain 60% marks in B tech ,Then you can get into a MNC if your soft skills are so high.
If you will perform good in the aptitude tests and interview you can easily catch your job
So good luck
6th December 2010, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

Dear Friend

Most of the MNC have a selection criteria of :
60% marks with no back logs.
The candidate should have a good aptitude and softskill.
The selection process mainly consists of :
Aptitude Skill- Solving numerical problems, logical reasoning and some technical questions.
Softskill-GD or HR Interview and Technical Interview. The students to clear HR should have a good communication skill, confident and general awareness.
Technical Interview - To clear this round the student should have the knowledge of the fundamentals of his/her subject . Being freshers they should have thorough knowledge of his/her project.

Be prepared : by practising more aptitude questions and preparing well for the HR and Technical Interview.

BEST OF LUCK
7th December 2010, 09:38 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,

your past can not determine your future. Tell this thing to your recruiter and yourself if you are tense about your low performance.
Do best in your near future and take good medication to concentrate fully on your studies.
60% is the eligible criteria for almost all the employers. You are eligible.
8th December 2010, 12:25 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Got 60% in BTech : Can I make it to MNC's ?

hello friend ,

don't worry your track record is good except b.tech

now the only way to impress the mnc's are to show them your best in always for that you have to

increase your subject knowledge

your communication skills

your leadership qualitis

you should present and win some paper presentation contests in other colleges

you should attend workshops and addup these features to your resume then
only you can get in to top mnc's

all the best

~aditya~
5th January 2011, 12:39 AM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Red face Re: Got 60% in BTech : Can I make it to MNC's ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumanthyella View Post
hi
i am doing my B.Tech IT from CMR college under JNTU and i have just 60% marks untill end of my 3rd year.my 10th and 12th marks are 88 84% and 88.6 % , i could not concentrate in my studies due to my ill health,as i have 6 backlogs and i cleared them i still have 1 yr. can i get a chance in getting into MNC's ? what do the recruiters think about me due my less marks in B.Tech ?
please help.
Dear friend,
you have a great aggregate in 10 and 12 th level,try to maintain atleast 60% marks in B.tech through the last semester,and also clear all backlogs...
Dont upset you are eligible for MNC,if you have a good technical knowledge then you would be selected...
16th February 2011, 12:04 AM
SupritShestha

if you have got more than 60% in all your academic career then its never a problem for you to be eligible for MNCs...just you need to be strong in your subjects and also aptitude and reasoning...also learn good communication skill...
16th February 2011, 12:59 AM
shiraj
Senior Member+

Quote:
hi
please help.
Hi,

dont worry my friend... Your marks are very good except the BE.
Since you cross 60%, you are eligible to sit for interview for any MNC's
If you do well in their campus selection process, there is no way you can't be selected. Prepare aptitute, C, C++ and JAVA

Thanks..
5th July 2011, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Sir ,I have done my b.tech with 63% in 2011.but I have a back stuck with me in the 7th semester,..can I still apply for jobs in MNCs??
2nd August 2011, 08:36 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

Yes you are eligible to apply for the Mnc’s with your 60% marks in B.Tech. You have to also clear your all backlogs.

The job not only depends on the marks but also depend on your aptitude, communication skills, hard work, leadership quality, time punctual.
13th October 2011, 07:28 AM
njsingh15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir ,I have done my b.tech with 63% in 2011.but I have a back stuck with me in the 7th semester,..can I still apply for jobs in MNCs??
sorry ,mnc company will not allow any backlog candidates.
13th October 2011, 07:30 AM
njsingh15

Quote:
hi
please help.
if you have cleared all the backlogs then only you are eligible for mnc companies.
2nd September 2012, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am pursuing final year b-tech in cse and every semester i am crossing with leaving exactly one subject
but even after i am completing that subject in supplementary and i am having an aggregate of 59% upto 3-2
so after completing final year i can get 60%
and in tenth my percentage was 61.5% and after completing tenth i have joined in polytechnic and i came in middile without completing
and after i joined intermediate and my % in inter was 60%
so i am very worried about a job
can i get a job after completing my b-tech degree........?
10th May 2015, 03:48 AM
enq

hello sir i have completed my b.tech in information technology.i have scored 60% above in 10th,12th,and my graduation but still i m facing a problem to grab a job in it mncs.i also registered on it mnc's websites.but nothing i can get...........plz tell me all the things which can help me in this type of problem
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?