15th February 2016, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Am I still eligible to join IBM after getting selected but got a back in final semester?

Got placed in IBM but now got an arrear in my final semester.... in one month am joining in company.wat shud i tell them. How will they treat my. What are the options? Please do reply...
I'll have my exam in after two months, and I'll receive the mark sheet 4 months after that... this s the condition.

21st February 2016, 11:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I still eligible to join IBM after getting selected but got a back in final semester?

It will be a tough time since you have no options to escape. The only option opened before you is -

- Request the POC of IBM to postpone your joining giving some personal unavoidable reason.

Usually companies accept such requests. In the meantime, study properly and clear your backlog as soon as possible.
24th March 2022, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I still eligible to join IBM after getting selected but got a back in final semester?

I have a single arrear in eighth semester but I got placed in IBM, will IBM remove my job offer?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?