17th November 2011, 11:03 AM
Sruthykrish

Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?

good morning sir/madam.......i am pursuing my final year engg in the field of electronics and communication....i have 1 back log with an aggregate of 74.3.....ll i be able to get a placement in ibm.......to do so wat are improvements should i forecase.......pls do give in your valuable suggestions and guidence........respond as soon as possible

Related Questions:
  1. Can I attend campus placement if I have 1 backlog in 4th year B.Tech IT?
  2. Am I eligible for IBM with a backlog in final year? -- [New]
  3. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?
  5. How to get a job in good company being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT with one backlog and having an aggregate of 63%?
  6. Am i eligible for TCS, CAPGEMINI, Wipro, IBM companies after scoring 63% in B.Tech
  7. Am I eligible for IBM placement with 60% above throughout studies?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for Written Exam of BHEL Recruitment being a candidate pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  9. Am I eligible to attend for Campus Interview being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech with one backlog in 3rd and 4th semesters?
  10. Which Jobs are correct choice for me being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech course in ECE stream?
  11. How may I get previous B.Tech(ECE) placement papers? How to prepare for the same?
  12. Am I eligible for placement in Infosys or other MNC's after passing 3rd year with 70% and a backlog?
  13. Am I eligible for Pilot course after pursuing B.Tech final year ECE?
  14. Can I eligible for SSC Exam being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  15. Am i eligible for IBM? I am a final year B.E computers
  16. Am I eligible for any Government job if I have 1 backlog?
  17. One backlog left in third year, final year completed, companies allowing 1 backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Will I be eligible to apply for campus placements if I have 1 back paper while am in 3rd year?
17th November 2011, 04:42 PM
praveen_raj
Junior Member+

Default Re: Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?

Hi sruthy,

You need to clear any standing arrears before completion of your graduation as you need to join in an IT MNC. The IT companies will scrutinize the educational certificates before joining into the company. After a few months of joining, There will be a check called BGC(Background check) under which they will check all your personal,academic,family details. They will also check if you have any criminal background. You need to be conscious while joining into a MNC. Dont try to fake or hide the things that are required for the joining. As you have sufficient percentage, you concentrate on clearing that backlog. Before joining into a IT firm, you better know about the company and the technology on which you are going to work. As you are a fresher, there will be training sessions for a few months and they will asses your performance through technical and communication assessments. You need to perform well. The fake certificates or documentation will lead to blacklist the candidate which could lead to end of your IT career. So be careful and do well.

Regards
Prudvi Raj

Regards
Prudvi Raj
17th November 2011, 05:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sruthykrish View Post
good morning sir/madam.......i am pursuing my final year engg in the field of electronics and communication....i have 1 back log with an aggregate of 74.3.....ll i be able to get a placement in ibm.......to do so wat are improvements should i forecase.......pls do give in your valuable suggestions and guidence........respond as soon as possible
Dear friend,

IBM is the top most MNC company.So they have a placement criteria.

The criteria is given below:-

1)Candidate must be score at least 70% in through out career.
2)Pending Backlog are not allowed.
3)Maximum 1 year gap are allowed.

The Selection process for IBM:-
1)Aptitude Test.
2)Technical Test
3)Personal Interview.

You have a pending backlog so you are not eligible for IBM after completion of your pending backlog you are eligible for IBM.

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?