18th November 2015, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Which is best among Wista with Maths and WASE programme?

Hi,

I would like to know, which is best among the two i.e. Wista with Maths and WASE? Please help me.

19th November 2015, 01:12 AM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best among Wista with Maths and WASE programme?

Both are equally good and one can gain industry exposure and real time practical knowledge.

The eligibility criteria is different for WASE and WISTA.

For WASE only the candidates who have passed graduation in BCA and B.Sc(CS) with above 60% marks are eligible.

For WISTA program, the candidates who have passed graduation in B.Sc and B.Com with above 60% marks are eligible.

The official website is http://careers.wipro.com/campus-science-wase-2015.aspx
19th November 2015, 02:00 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is best among Wista with Maths and WASE programme?

You can go for either of them as both the programmes are well and good and do offer you a good career ahead in future. Now, dilemma only lies here in your choosing of the programme, so there is a very easy way to do that.

Look for your own interest and then go for it as both the Institutes from where you will be doing your PG degree is very well recognized and is recognized worlwide. Now, it is very much upto you as to which one of the two you select.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?